At Wildflower Wedding Planning we value bringing excellence to every wedding day! We train our planner to tap into their natural talent and watch them flourish into amazing wedding planners that both our vendor partners and clients trust with such an important day! Now, we are sharing our secrets with planners that aspire to grow their experience as wedding planners with the help of the Wildflower team!
Key Traits We Look For!
- Passion– Passion for this industry is the only thing we can not teach! We are looking for planners that hold a deep calling to the event industry and that think nothing sounds better than planning weddings for many years to come!
- Positive, go-getter attitude – Planners that are going to work well with our positive company culture and be able to see opportunities and go for them!
- Communication skills – We need planners that are able to communicate effectively with clients and vendors
- Organizational skills – Need to be able to work in spreadsheets comfortably – Google drive is how we are able to cover all the details and communicate effectively with our team members!
- Exceptional customer service skills – We want planners that are able to connect with our couples and the people that mean the most to them!
- Creativity – We need those eyes for design!
- Structured – Must be able to answer emails and get work done in an efficient manner
- Leader – We will teach you how to manage your team, couples, and vendors in a way that they are able to depend on you!
- Self Motivated – Your success in this position is solely based on how you use the information to apply to your own future! Must be proactive in making sure tasks and duties are accomplished without hand holding!
- Problem Solver – Challenges are likely on wedding day, so we need planners that are able to take on challenging situations with confidence!
- Works well under pressure – The heat is on for wedding days! We need planners that thrive in fast paced environments
- Multi Tasker – In the wedding world there is nothing to do then 10 things to do all at once! Must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once!
What we provide to our trainees!
Experience on actual Wildflower Weddings
Ability to use photos from weddings worked in portfolio
Training on our processes and procedures
Access to our proprietary documents we use for wedding day
Training on how to use softwares such as Honeybook, Freshbooks, Allseated, and more!
Learn to grow your business & team
One on one mentoring with our planners
Invitation to our weekly employee meetings
“As a new small business owner, some tasks can seem daunting. As a planner new to the wedding scene, some contacts can be brutal. Working with Khloe as my business mentor has been overwhelmingly peaceful and such a positive experience. She is kind and smart. Her insightful encouraging words are greatly appreciated for me, an anxious, distracted mom of a toddler. She listens to everything I say with such attention and she answers every question I have, which is a lot, in detail. I am so unsure sometimes – I don’t want to make mistakes and she is such a reassuring guiding voice. Through our short time together (believe me, I will hang on to her as long as I can!), she has been an incredible source. She is one of the people that I go to to see what she thinks. I am so thankful that I Instagram stalked her and reached out to her! She was so prompt and easily set up a meeting with me. I cannot recommend her highly enough.”
Sounds awesome?! Let’s jump in!
Fill out the contact form below and we will have one of our planners reach out to you to tell you more about this exciting opportunity! We only take on one trainee at a time to ensure they are getting our full attention. Currently, this will only be offered through our Chattanooga office.
Get in Touch